Events & Tickets
Yoga Mornings at the New World Center
Yoga Mornings at the New World Symphony
Saturday, December 18
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Suitable for all levels. No ticket required. Bring yourself, a yoga mat, a friend, your favorite juice, or anything else you’d like to help you get the most out of this experience. For additional information, call the New World Symphony Box Office at 305.673.3331.
Share your experience at Yoga Mornings using the hashtag #NWSYogaMornings!
RAIN or SHINE: NWS Yoga Mornings, presented by Jackson Health System, take place rain or shine! Enjoy yoga on the lawn of SoundScape Park or, if raining, in the New World Center’s Truist Pavilion.
2021-22 Yoga Mornings Series
Saturday, January 29
Saturday, February 19
Saturday, March 19
Saturday, April 16
Recreation Therapist Supervisor
Jackson Memorial Long Term Care Center
Marlene Arzola, has been practicing yoga and meditation for three decades and decided ten years ago to become a yoga and meditation instructor. She has also completed the eight-week, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) certification, at the University of Miami. She is currently enrolled in a two-year, Mindfulness Teacher Certification Program, led by Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach. Marlene worked for many years as a therapist for foster children. For the past eight years, she has been part of the Jackson Health System family, working as a recreation therapist supervisor.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
As of September 18, 2021, these are the guidelines that all guests at New World Symphony concerts must follow. These guidelines will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the New World Center and to any users of the tickets purchased by you. Click here for additional information.
- We request that all guests are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination; i.e. original vaccination card, copy of vaccination card, or picture of vaccination card. Name on vaccination card must match name on ID.
- In lieu of proof of vaccination, we require proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test result within 72-hours (including for unvaccinated children under 12 years of age). Name on test result must match name on ID. Results from self-test kits and test-at-home kits will not be accepted.
- All guests may undergo a temperature screening upon entry into the building.
- Masks are required inside New World Center at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
DAY OF EVENT
- Please arrive early for check-in process.
- Please bring your ID and proof of vaccination or negative test result. As noted above, the full name on your ID must match the name on your vaccination card or COVID test result.
- Please remember to bring a mask.
By attending our events, you voluntarily accept responsibility for all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.